• Ticket orders placed through February will be mailed in late February.
• Tickets purchased through March 24 will be mailed.
• Tickets purchased after March 24 will be held at Will Call; please bring your receipt.
• All series subscriptions will be filled in order of receipt. Returning subscribers who renew by the January 15, 2020 deadline will be assigned their previous season's seat unless otherwise requested.
• Single tickets will be filled in order of receipt.
• Best available seats are assigned for concerts held at the Sarasota Opera House when ticket orders are placed unless otherwise indicated.
• Online ticket sales end at 5:00 PM on the day of the concert. Tickets can be purchased at the box office beginning at 6:00 PM.
Special Events & Rehearsals
• Prelude to La Musica, Meet the Musicians, and rehearsals do not have reserved seating.
• Tickets are not issued for special events; there is a check-in list at the event.
Questions & Donations
• For more information, special seating or ticket mailing requests, call the box office at (941) 366-8450 ext. 7 and leave a message.
• All donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
La Musica is grateful to the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, John J. Weiss Memorial Fund grant for making this website possible.
LA MUSICA DI ASOLO, INC., REGISTRATION #CH6585, IS REGISTERED WITH THE STATE UNDER THE SOLICITATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS ACT. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800- 435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR THROUGH WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.